Thursday, March 31, 2011

Who I Am & Who I Want To Become


When I reflect back on my life, particularly the last 3 years I am almost shocked to see the growth and the change that have happened in my life. I am not nearly the same person now as I was three years ago. My life has taken leaps and bounds forward. I have grown so much. I owe a lot of that to my mission, but also some difficult experiences I have had in the past 3 1/2 years that have changed me, it's incredible. I went from a wishy-washy young woman who's life was in a tailspin and I was never sure which direction I was going to a faith-filled confident woman who has her priorities in life straight. I want to continue to be a better person, so that I can be the kind of woman that Heavenly Father needs me to be. A bright light is on the horizon of my future and I want to be a light that others can look to and follow. I want people to know that I live the gospel because it radiates from who I am. I want to become a righteous mother who is firm in what she believes and is known for her great love. I really just want to be whoever God needs me to be and hope that I can live up to His plans for me in this life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice story i must say , very interesting