Thursday, March 31, 2011

Love Language


I took the love language quiz and found out that I am highest on quality time, with physical touch second. I learned while taking this quiz that I don't really need gifts like some people do. I know people care about me when they want to spend time with me. It was interesting because I was talking to my friend Blake about this, I had text him the day before and asked why he "hated me" haha because we never do anything. Well Blake found out that I am all about quality time and realized that I asked him why he "hated me" because we never spent any time together. I am all about the quality time, it is such a big deal for me. When people don't spend time with me I really do assume they just don't care about me and don't care to spend time with me. Which is not a big deal for me, it just means I spend less time on building that friendship/relationship. Interesting.

No comments: