Friday, March 25, 2011

Jay-me


I love my sister! I love how well she knows me and how she can help me to see things that I can't. We, in our family, have had a faceful of the world because of certain circumstances in our family. We have seen and dealt with things that have changed our perspective on the world and have given us a more "grown-up" approach in certain life situations. Ours has, previously, been a challenging relationship but like I said we have both grown up and had different life experiences and time has brought us a lot closer. I am able to go to her for advice because I know she'll give me clear cut answers or make me question what I am doing. This has happened recently, she knows me so well and isn't afraid to sugar-coat things. She reminds me not to rush into thing and take my time. I love this girl. Learning how to communicate better has been a real blessing in this relationship.

No comments: