Monday, March 21, 2011

The Future Is As Bright As Your Faith


I suppose that faith has been on my mind a lot the last few days, probably for a good reason because I have learned a few things this week that have made my life a lot more complicated and also have left certain aspects of my life wide open. My future has become a lot more unsure in the past week because some things have fallen apart like a tower of blocks that little kids play with. However, this quote from President Monson has brought a lot of peace into my heart and mind, "The future is as bright as your faith." It just sticks in my mind because I know that's true. My future, without faith, is bleak and dismal and scary even; but my future with faith is bright, full of hope and has endless amazing possibilities. I may not know what will happen, but with my faith in God I know that all things will be possible and I have a bright future, there will be obstacles and challenges, but they will do nothing but strengthen my resolve. I know my future is bright!

No comments: