Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"Wise men still seek Him"


Well this weekend an unexpected chain of events came to play in my life. Basically it came down to a life-altering 5 minute phone call. While talking to this particular person in a rather disheartening conversation I looked up to the top of our entertainment center... and there was a sign on top of our speaker that said, "Wise men still seek Him" and I just knew that despite this person telling me this news I knew that I wasn't alone. God showed me the answer and I was overcome with feelings of peace and love. I knew that despite what happened in my life I simply needed to seek Him. I needed to be wise and remember that I need to first follow the Savior, to seek Him out and follow Him and I know that when I do that God will take care of the rest of it. I know that when I put my trust in God all other things work themselves out. It may feel as though my life is a set of building blocks, being broken down and constantly knocked over; but when I look to God, I know that He will always rebuild me into what I need to be. I am so grateful for the Holy Ghost that whispered peace to my heart at that time. I know God loves us and wants us to be happy and He will always be there for us.

No comments: