Monday, January 24, 2011

Blue & Yellow

Last friday in class we spent some tiem talking about different colored personalities: red, yellow, blue and white. I am a blue/yellow personality and it's interesting to hear in class about the different things that I do that are a blue personality... such as making lists. I always make lists and plans and like to have those kinds of things in front of me. I think that it's interesting to see that depsite my blue side making lists my yellow personality makes me more spontaneous than a lot of people who are blue. I am always up for some playful adventure outdoors. I guess a lot has just been self reflection on what I am like and seeing how I do things differently because of that blue/yellow personality. Sister McKenna said that blue/yellows tend to get pretty high but can also go very low and I was suprised to see how well that explains me. I am normally very happy and high up in the sky with laughing and smiling, but when something happens to me or someone I love I can get kind of low I think luckily I have that yellow side to pull me back up. I love learning about personality types and have taken some other personality tests in light of talking about this one.

No comments: