Monday, March 21, 2011

Being Positive


Well today in communications class we talked about confirming and disconfirming messages that we send to people. Let's just call them positive and negative. There seem to be more negative ones, than positive ones which is pretty sad. Well anyway Sister McKenna said that we need to giving 5 positive messages for 1 negative message, so for the next few days I am going to try and give more positive messages to people than negative ones. Yahoo. I once heard that for one negative comment it took 14 positive comments to make up for it. I remember making one of my friends do this for me because he had said something rude. It was pretty entertaining to see him come up with 14 really random, but positive things. It's probably best to be positive all the time.

No comments: