Sunday, February 27, 2011

I la you!


"I La You" is a phrase that Ariel and I and some of our other friends use to say "I love you." I guess you could say that this is a quirk in our friendship because it is something you could probably pick up on, but that is unique to this particular friendship I have with her and our other friends. I found this past week that Ariel and I tend to think a lot on the same level. It's so funny that after something happens our through process is the same. For example we found out that our friends were out of their apartment and wouldn't be back for like 20 minutes and both of us thought, "let's go prank them". It was pretty funny, we stole their lightbulbs. Unfortunately they caught us right as we were about to leave. It ended up being a fun night.

No comments: