Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ariel


The other night I went to a friends house and he said that Ariel was just another Amanda, haha that made me laugh. I guess I learned this week in trying to maintain my ralationship with Ariel that we both feel things very similarly. When I get upset about something or stressed out I tend to become very introverted, and I am not a very effective communicator because I just push everyone out. I didn't want to do that to Ariel though and I could feel myself doing it. So I took a little bit of space and then communicated with her and found out that we were both bugged about the same thing and it helped to talk about it! Turns out we both needed to talk and then we went running which definitely helped me. I am learnign not to push people out as much as I used to.

No comments: